Saturday, November 7, 2009

baptisms




so nearly six months ago, i remember writing on my blog that i experienced a night i would never forget. it was when my friend leticia was baptized at zoe. it was a beautiful service. but i could not have imagined then all that god would do in the near future. at zoe, those who are being baptized are given the opportunity to ask those who were influential in leading them to christ to baptize them. one of my really good friends, thiago, recently became a christian about 3 months ago. he asked me last week if i would baptize him. i never imagined i would be baptizing my new brother in christ. god is so beyond me.

1 comment:

  1. so incredible to get to see that. i feel the same way when one of my middle or high school girls comes to Christ and then experiences Him in an amazing way like this.

    Hope you're doing ok...I saw on the news today that Brasil had a black out...I know it's nothing too serious, but I know it can cause some issues!

    Love and miss you!
    April :o)

    ReplyDelete