Sunday, March 22, 2009

ZOEcafe



so before i came to brasil, i began praying that god would allow me to have a home where students could hang out and always feel welcome. i secretly dreamed of having some sort of "coffee shop-ish" room where students could hang out and we could have opportunities to share christ. well when i arrived in sao paulo, god began showing me this is something he wanted to do. me and my roommates quickly got to work on the ZOEcafe and since then have been adding bits and pieces to complete the room. this past friday night, while the volunteer team from valdosta state was here, we opened it up. we had over 40 students come. it was awesome to see students we had met on the university campuses travel from across the city to be there. god put a dream in my heart, and i was able to see that dream become a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment